What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- contact information including email address
- demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
Google Analytics Advertising
We use the Demographic and Interest Reporting feature of Google Analytics to collect data about who is using our website. This data is collected anonymously through your web browser and will never be associated with your identity, email address, or any other personal identifying information. Google Analytics:
- Provides us with information about our users that allows us to tailor our offers and advertisements to the people who are engaging with us online.
- Uses anonymous cookies (see below) to gather demographic and interest information.
- Will not merge any data with personal identifying information we gather, such as email addresses submitted through our Contact Us page.
- Allows users to opt out of tracking. If you wish to opt out, please follow the link below.
- Opt out of Google Analytics Tracking.
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping
- We may use the information to improve our products and services
- We may periodically send promotional email about new products and/or services, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone or mail
- We may use the information to customize the website according to your interests
- We may provide your information to our third party partners for marketing or promotional purposes
- We will never sell your information
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyze web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyze data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website experience, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to enable you to visit other websites of interest easily. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to White Wolf Dental Group, 1221 Dunlawton Ave, Port Orange, FL 32127.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us on our Contact Us page as soon as possible. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.